Gangbang with my brother-in-law



Hi…my name is Shruti as u all know.., I’m almost  in 35’s. I’ve been married for the last six years. My husband is a really nice person, but unfortunately he often went outside due to work. I always admired husbands and boyfriends of the other girls that I know.

Yesterday raj(my brother-in-law) came to my house as my husband went out of town for work. He wants to have sex with me but I refused as I don’t feel like doing it. He insisted but still I didn’t listen. After that I sat before my computer and began to chat with my friends on xadult.com which I was doing earlier. He saw that and became very angry and started to get angry. After that he suddenly became nude and he started to undress me completely. I restricted but it was of no use. After that he forcefully make me suck his dick and click a pic and put it in that site.. which was for me very embarrassing. After he come in my mouth he left my house and said that tomorrow he is going to give me a lesson that I never going to forget. I was very hot by that time as he didn’t fucked my pussy and I casually said “lets see….” 

Next day He came along with two of his friends and wanted to stay in my house as they came for two days for business purpose.  Raj and his friends Sam and Rohit. The presence of three extra men at our house was so fucking turning to me! Those young guys also seemed to be into checking out my ass. So the next day when I woke up i felt so excited and horny at the same time Raj came to my room and gave me a tiny pink rob and told me to wear that… and told me to behave as I am his slut. Since I was already feeling very hot I can’t refuge him and did what he told me to do

I put on that sexy tiny pink rob that barely covers my hips. I made my hair. I put on light make up in tone with what I was wearing. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I loved myself! I looked fantastic!
My C-cups looked delicious sticking out the nipples and when I turned around my ass looked like a pie! I looked provocative. My slim legs could knock down even Brad Pitt. And my cute little face was sleazy and lewd! 

I heard Sam and Raj talking and guessed they were up. I came downstairs and as soon as they turned their heads they were like “wow!!!” Two of them were staring at me. Their eyes were eating me.
I said - “Guys! You wanna have breakfast? I’m gonna make you pancakes and milkshakes. How about that?”

They were amazed. I went to the kitchen and could bet they were staring at my ass! I got so turned on while I was doing the milkshakes. When I turned off the blender I heard them talking. 

Sam - “Man, you bro’s hussy is a sexy fucking whore! I mean don’t get offended but she must be a good fuck whore”
Raj - “Yeah… Why don’t you check it out? Fuck, you’re stupid, Sam!”

I couldn’t hold myself and came out. I told them “I don’t mind, you guys checking me out… let’s see what I got!” and I put Raj’s hands on my tities. In a moment he was all over me and Sam didn’t need an invitation. Their hands were all over my body. They were kissing me and licking me all over. They picked me up and took me to mine and my husband’s bedroom. They put me on the bed and tear apart my pink rob like a greedy dog. There was nothing underneath and that made them go nuts. Sam took out his huge dick and forced it inside my mouth. In a moment I was sucking it with greed. While that Raj - the cousin, was licking my running pussy. 

Sam pulled away his cock so fast. I didn’t even expect. But instead Raj took his place. I started sucking him so well like some hungry bitch. And that moment I felt Sam’s huge dick going inside my pussy. He started fucking me and that gave me my first orgasm. Two of them were fucking me! Raj seemed to cum soon and he got off me.

He lied down and told me to ride on top of him. I sat down on his dick and Sam pushed me further. He started massaging my anal with his dick. My anal was still wet from the juices I was having so his dick easily went half way in. In the beginning it was uncomfortable but three minutes later I was making upward movements. Two dicks were going inside of me like in some real hard core movie. 

My mouth was free and I started moaning. I started off quiet but end up screaming louder and louder. I was going crazy from the feeling of two dicks rubbing against each other through the thin wall in my anal and pussy. When I opened my eyes I saw another dick!!!

Right at my mouth there was this average size dick! It was Rohit. He woke up from the noises we were making. He grabbed my head and started shagging me like the last bitch on Earth. He started saying all kinds of dirty stuff. Like “Bitch, I knew you were a whore from the moment I saw you! You’re not a goody-goody hussy! Damn! All bitches are like that! Cheating on your husband!” ,”you dirty whore”His nuts were smashing on my chin. It was hard for me to breathe.

“Oh, yeah! This sucker has got a nice ass, guys!” said Sam. Raj was lying under me and massaged my tits. Suddenly Sam got out of my ass and told Rohit to stop shagging my mouth and they switched sides.
Three! Three cocks were banging me all over! I felt myself a real slut. And that thought made me get a total orgasm. They started cuming one after another… First, Sam filled my mouth with his cum. I swallowed it. Than it was Raj. I felt his hot sperm coming out of my fucked pussy. And finally Rohit came right inside my anal. 

They left to the kitchen. While they were having their breakfast I was lying on the bed all happy filled with joy and sperm. They finished up the breakfast and came up to me to thank me. They thanked me for like another hour and a half. After that they went outside for work and when they returned they again fucked me but this time they took me outside my house on the terrace and then all three fucked me like I am a slave of them and as a memento they recorded my sex fuck so that they can blackmail me if I refuse in future. I loved that fuck after soo many years… and also very afraid as they have my tape. But I guss I can count on raj.

the pic of mine the day before my gangbang





Some of the positions in which i have been bucked by three boys







Please Feel Free to Leave your view as comments....i would love that.. :) ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment